« Home | Starting over » | Unrequited » | The hometown is on the map... » | I love H & M » | I was the girl dressed in black » | I just realized... » | I never thought those stories were true... » | If I don't get this job... » | Okay, how about this? » | Ché bella giornata! » 

Sunday, November 27, 2005 

Holy shit

It's been said a million times. I've said it myself, but it really is a small world.

I've worked in the legal community for the last six years. Even though I dropped out of law school (I hated it,) somehow, a lot of my friends are lawyers...and I keep attracting lawyers for some reason. I swear, I don't mention penal law anywhere in my profile.

Anyway, I live in San Francisco. The other side of the continent from someone I assumed lived on the East coast. Jesus. Can this be any weirder? I don't think so. I think I'll just pretend that I don't know this person in any other context. Ugh. I think I may be sick.

Links to this post

Create a Link