« Home | I love H & M » | I was the girl dressed in black » | I just realized... » | I never thought those stories were true... » | If I don't get this job... » | Okay, how about this? » | Ché bella giornata! » | What a dick » | Six questions » | Une amitié fini plus vite qu'il a commencé! » 

Monday, November 21, 2005 

The hometown is on the map...

Thanks to yesterday's bizzare shooting spree, Tacoma has made the national news. People were held hostage in Sam Goody? Cripes. I guess better there than Orange Julius.

Thinking of all the time I wasted spent in that mall as a teenager is mind-boggling. What the hell were we doing? Looking for boys. Shoplifting lipgloss. Eating ice cream. I think I'm probably the only person in history to have applied for a job at the Tacoma Mall McDonald's and not be hired. WTF?!! Of course, in retrospect, it was probably a good thing, but at the time, I was incredulous.

I hope everyone that was injured recovers quickly. Makes me wonder where the mall cops were. Cinnabon, no doubt.

Links to this post

Create a Link