« Home | I was the girl dressed in black » | I just realized... » | I never thought those stories were true... » | If I don't get this job... » | Okay, how about this? » | Ché bella giornata! » | What a dick » | Six questions » | Une amitié fini plus vite qu'il a commencé! » | How AIM is (unforgivably) messing up my game, yo » 

Saturday, November 19, 2005 

I love H & M

Although, the opening today was out of control. We didn't even try to go to Powell St. because when we came out of the BART/Muni station, the line was all the way back to the cable car turn around. Freaking crazy. We went to Post St. instead. still a zoo, but I got some cool stuff, including that new suit I was looking for. Hopefully, it will help me get this ridiculously high-paying job I've been jumping through hoops for.

Links to this post

Create a Link