« Home | If I don't get this job... » | Okay, how about this? » | Ché bella giornata! » | What a dick » | Six questions » | Une amitié fini plus vite qu'il a commencé! » | How AIM is (unforgivably) messing up my game, yo » | Google-an-ex... » | Piss and Vinegar » | (with thanks to jamie of xiu xiu for the blog name... » 

Thursday, November 17, 2005 

I never thought those stories were true...

Until it happened to me.

I had to hang around all day for the phone company repairman to come over.

When he showed up at 2:30, I was wrapped in a towel, dripping wet, having just stepped out of the shower. He said "What seems to be the problem?" I explained how my phone line was dead, but the DSL line was still working. He said he needed to go down and take a look...inside the garage. "Okay," I said demurely. "Let me put something on, grab my keys, and I'll let you in."

He tinkered around down there for a while. When he finally came back up he showed me some nut (or bolt, I don't know) thingie that was cracked. He had replaced the part, but my line was still dead. After some probing around, he came...to the conclusion that the cord leading to the phone from the wall was faulty. He replaced it. Upon closer inspection of the faulty cord I found what I should have suspected all along: rabbit bite marks. Fucking Peanut!!

To repay him for all his help I let him touch my bunny.

I swear this is all true.

Links to this post

Create a Link