« Home | Okay, how about this? » | Ché bella giornata! » | What a dick » | Six questions » | Une amitié fini plus vite qu'il a commencé! » | How AIM is (unforgivably) messing up my game, yo » | Google-an-ex... » | Piss and Vinegar » | (with thanks to jamie of xiu xiu for the blog name... » 

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 

If I don't get this job...

I'll be pissed. I had an interview at UCSF two weeks ago. I can never tell how I do in interviews. The people were nice, but you never know. But then, I got a call two days later asking me to come in for a second interview. Great. I met with the ED, and the support staff. I was told that it was between me and one other person, and that we were "quite different" candidates. I am not really a "professional" type, so I wasn't optimistic. So I've now received a phone call asking for references and to schedule a third interview. What the fuck? It's an office job. No freaking security clearance needed. Plus, they've seen all of my good clothes. Thank god an H & M is opening here on Saturday. Maybe I can find a cheap suit.

Hi Buzzgirl,

I saw that you had plans for a vacation to the Netherlands. Have you been there already, so how did you find it? Or are you still going. I'm just so curious.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link