« Home | Ché bella giornata! » | What a dick » | Six questions » | Une amitié fini plus vite qu'il a commencé! » | How AIM is (unforgivably) messing up my game, yo » | Google-an-ex... » | Piss and Vinegar » | (with thanks to jamie of xiu xiu for the blog name... » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 

Okay, how about this?

Without mentioning any names, or identifying features, let's just say that Mr. AIM and I finally reached each other via Yahoo! messenger. Let me also say that it is true that the conversation quickly devolved into my breast size. Also, I was serious when I said (in the aforementioned deleted post) that I really like the idea of this guy.

Maybe I'll just memorize his face so I can use it later.

Also, I probably shouldn't have used the word "dick" in reference. I'm sure he's a very nice fella. My apologies.

Links to this post

Create a Link