« Home | Six questions » | Une amitié fini plus vite qu'il a commencé! » | How AIM is (unforgivably) messing up my game, yo » | Google-an-ex... » | Piss and Vinegar » | (with thanks to jamie of xiu xiu for the blog name... » 

Monday, November 14, 2005 

What a dick

I can't believe I did that. I removed a post because the subject of that post asked me to. What the hell has gotten into me? No questions asked. Just an "okay" from me. I feel like such an asshole when I roll over like that - so I usually don't. Now, generally speaking, I really don't like to hurt people's feelings. But come on. I didn't make anything up. I was, in fact, pretty flattering, I think. Jesus. What I won't do for a cute boy, I guess.

I seethed about that for a while.

I do feel better now, though. I've almost finalized my plans for my trip to Normandy/The Netherlands/Belgium. Although, I kind of want to ditch my travel partner. We went to LA together in August to see the King Tut exhibit and she drove me fucking nuts. Maybe we can just spend a couple of days together, like at the Mont St. Michel or in Saint Aubin-sur-Mer. I don't know. I'll have to work it out. I've never been to The Netherlands, so I'm super excited. It'll be end of March thru mid-April, so I'm totally looking forward to seeing the tulips. Pretty, pretty.

Links to this post

Create a Link