« Home | Fuck you, Geoffrey Giraffe » | I'm a GROWN UP? WTF? » | Cookies & Karaoke » | Priss? I've NEVER been called a Priss... » | The gays are coming! The gays are coming! » | One of those days » | Holy shit » | Starting over » | Unrequited » | The hometown is on the map... » 

Sunday, January 01, 2006 

Happy New Year

...and happy birthday, Mr. AIM.

I've been doped up and sleepy since I had oral surgery on Thursday. Antibiotics and painkillers.

Also, I start my new job on Tuesday, so we'll see how that goes.

More later.

First of all, I wanted to thank you for your response on my blog (about the Internet connection) and also to wish you a happy New Year. It looks like the New Year has started a little intense for you already with a tooth problem and a new job! No wonder you can't sleep. Hey listen, job satisfaction is a scarce commodity these days ... so hang in there. :)

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link