« Home | Quite Possibly the Stupidest, Lamest Movie This Ye... » | For those of you who are expats in Paris... » | I've been tagged! » | Le coup est fait » | Um, thanks » | Travel plans » | Aww, yeah » | Back to life... » | Can't write... » | Who knew? » 

Monday, March 27, 2006 

I Had a Date Yesterday

It's true.

He's a super nice guy. Really. He's about 6'4". Much taller than I am. Of course,I'm 5'4" (just over 162 cm), so most everyone is taller than me. Very bright, and very, very Irish - meaning he's got red hair and talks a mile a minute! He's even asked me out again.

While I know that beggars really shouldn't be choosy, I just didn't feel that thing, you know? Or maybe I did, and didn't recognize it. It's been so long, what the hell do I know?

I am getting closer, though: he does hold an EU passport. Now about meeting someone on the continent...:)

Buzz girl!

TRUST ME, YOU'LL KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

you'll find someone soon:)
love will come to you...
hey isn't that an 80's song!!!???!!!

glad you had fun, sorta with the redhead ;)
kim:o)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link