« Home | Le coup est fait » | Um, thanks » | Travel plans » | Aww, yeah » | Back to life... » | Can't write... » | Who knew? » | 'Zee Franch... » | Good News, Bad News » | Crazy » 

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 

I've been tagged!

The brilliant Gabrielle, the Adult Runaway has tagged me with a meme. My first! It's the "Four Things" that's been going around. Here goes:


Four movies you would watch over and over:
The Princess Bride
Tootsie
Grease
Running on Empty
Wait! That's already four?

Four places you have lived:
Tacoma, WA
Malibu, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
San Francisco, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Law & Order
Project Runway
America's Next Top Model
ER

Four places you have been on vacation:
New York, NY
Corsica, France
Venice, Italy
Ixtapa, Mexico

Four websites you visit daily:
Paris Daily Photo
Google
Nerve
Craigslist

Four of your favorite foods:
Green grapes
Cherries
Dulce de Leche ice cream, well most any ice cream, really
Sticky rice and mango

Four places you would rather be right now:
Paris, France
New York, NY
Nice, France
On stage

Four friends you are tagging:
JennC
Tomate
Kim
Agnes

Yay! All done!

I had never had sticky rice until I first visited my in laws here in France. My husbands father is Loasian and he made it with a ginger sauce and tomato sauce on the side....yummy!
Not to mention how much fun it is to eat.

OMG. I've been tagged. OK girl, you're on.

BTW, the hamman thing is 'reasonable'. I just wasn't expecting 40+ euros. I sort of regret not doing it now. I've paid more for a facial so now not going seems silly.

I am so excited to be tagged...of course I will do it..I am a "tagged" virgin, so I will do my best:) and btw, while I was reading it, I was looking at the name kim, and thought, oh another kim..I'll just click and voila, magically I was brought to my own page...then *huge smile* I was like..wowowwo..i'm tagged!
kim

Dang, I didn't know you tagged me!!! Oops!

I never to these things, but OK, I'll make an exeption:

4 movies:

March of the Penguins
Pretty Woman (don't ask!)
Blues Brothers
euh... drawing a blank

4 places:

Paris, France
Marin County, CA
Sonoma County, CA
San Francisco, CA
(euh, you want more?)

4 TV Shows:
Sopranos
6 Feet Under
Law & Order
Cheers, Roseanne, Taxi ...

Vacation:

South of France
Italy
Portugal
Germany


4 Websites:

Paris Daily Photo
San Francisco Daily Photo
San Francisco Chronicle
(uh... I'm not sure)

4 Foods:

Salad stuff
Chocolate
Strawberries
Crepes

...
Euh, gotta go. Time to make dinner!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link