« Home | I'm not dead...just in Amsterdam. » | I'm on my way... » | Oh yeah... » | She got on a plane » | I Had a Date Yesterday » | Quite Possibly the Stupidest, Lamest Movie This Ye... » | For those of you who are expats in Paris... » | I've been tagged! » | Le coup est fait » | Um, thanks » 

Thursday, April 20, 2006 

Sad, but true...

I'm back in San Francisco.

I'll begin the Paris stories on my next post.

At least the rain has stopped here, but I wasn't ready to come back.

I'm glad you made it home. I can't wait to hear about your trip!

I know where you would rather be. But, it must still feel good to sleep in your own bed :)

I don't think we are every really ready to come back. We savour those last little hours, days or times in a cafe, eating and taking in the atmosphere... I so know this feeling...

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link