« Home | The Long Goodbye » | Amsterdam » | Poor Planning » | Brussels? Not so much. » | Reunited » | I am a dork. » | A Brief Respite » | My Brush with "CeWEBrity" » | What a Difference an "O" Makes... » | The Morning After... » 

Sunday, May 07, 2006 

Moore, Goode, Dick

I love this - and this isn't at all gay in the least...check out how these Arkansas Razorback football players (Clarke Moore, Brett Goode and Casey Dick) are arranged along the sidelines of one of their games last season:



Image via Trent

OK, somebody's gotta say it ... Nice butt!

Ha ha ha!!! I love Pink is the New Blog. Trent always makes me laugh.

In a "what a small world" story, I first met Trent back in 1998 when we were in the tickets rush line for the national tour of the Broadway musical Rent. He was hilarious back then and made those long-a** rushes much more endurable...

best regards, nice info
» »

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link