« Home | Marcel Proust said... » | Go Go Go » | Waking Up is Hard to Do » | In Other News » | Moving On... » | Epilogue » | Je t'aime, au revoir » | Our Last Day in Paris (Part 2) » | Our Last Day in Paris (Part 1) » | Somebody Talk Me Out of it » 

Thursday, June 01, 2006 

Argh!

So, my baby daddy, a man that neither my daughter nor I have set eyes upon in very nearly six years, is coming for a visit next Monday. Christ. I really don't want to see him.

Get this: he asked if he could stay here. Um, hell fucking no, dude. He even thought he could sleep in my bed. Dude's smoking crack, or something. I found him a hotel - not too close.

I need a drink.

Dude *is* smoking crack!! Hope it's not too stressful. Actually, I hope some good comes of it.

This was a great post buzzgirl. Throughout it all, you don't even think twice about letting her see him. I think that's the cool part. Regardless of how you might feel, it's good she gets to figure it all out on her own. She'll respect you even more when she's older. Good luck.

Hope it was a Motel6 !

that is a hella funny post - and strange that it took him that long to see his daughter- what gives? he deprives the daughter of a father, but I guess it could be worst - he could be a bum dad.

Smart of ya to book the hotel!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link