« Home | The marrying kind » | He left without incident » | We're all still breathing » | Today's the day... » | Unhappy Birthday » | Glorious Sunday » | Argh! » | Marcel Proust said... » | Go Go Go » | Waking Up is Hard to Do » 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 

I am good


How evil are you?

I like how "scientific" this survey is! Admittedly, I was rated evil! I think it is because I eat a lot of red meat, I like rap (although I listen to alternative rap/hip-hop...talib kweli, the roots, tribe called quest), and I chose mind powers as my weapon! :-)

Interesting. I got the same thing "you are good" but only because I clicked on second or third choices? My first choices (like "all of the above" or "none of the above" were not available).

OK, this was fun. Now, back at it :(


Tomate Farcie

First the first time in my life, I am evil.

How liberating!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link