« Home | Go Go Go » | Waking Up is Hard to Do » | In Other News » | Moving On... » | Epilogue » | Je t'aime, au revoir » | Our Last Day in Paris (Part 2) » | Our Last Day in Paris (Part 1) » | Somebody Talk Me Out of it » | Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da » 

Thursday, June 01, 2006 

Marcel Proust said...

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes."

My daughter's class had to analyze this quote, and describe how it has applied to their life experiences.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this assignment. They are ten and eleven years old, people - what life experiences? Sheesh. It must be a French thing.

I've been riding everyday. You'd think my butt would stop being sore by now.

I can hear my daughter on the phone in the other room. She's talking to her father. Dear, sweet jeebus, I hate that man - but I must remain civil for her sake.

Links to this post

Create a Link