« Home | I am good » | The marrying kind » | He left without incident » | We're all still breathing » | Today's the day... » | Unhappy Birthday » | Glorious Sunday » | Argh! » | Marcel Proust said... » | Go Go Go » 

Thursday, June 22, 2006 

Today was hot

Record-breakingly, free public transportation hot. It was so hot that when I had a meeting today with a pretty high-ranking person at UCSF, she told me, conspiratorially, that she had taken off her hose, her bra, her shoes, and her blazer before I had gotten there, and only bothered to put her blazer back on for our meeting.

It's a day that just cried out for more 2-for-1 frozen Margaritas at Moby Dick with Tomate Farcie, but when I went by earlier, they were closed. Damn.

It has been ages since I've had a margharita...

Good idea, but you know, they don't open until 2 p.m., I think. I was there last night with a buddy (nice guy, you'd love him), but it was too packed. I like that place much better in the afternoon, although I suppose the eye candy is not quite the same earlier during the day ;) This week-end will probably be totally packed as well unless everybody decides to flock down to the Civic Center instead? They'll have festivities both days.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link