« Home | Pride bonus! » | Meme madness » | San Francisco Days » | Hope springs eternal » | Catrina & Me at the Dyke March » | Pride weekend » | Sometimes I hate people » | Today was hot » | I am good » | The marrying kind » 

Monday, July 03, 2006 

A little too close to home...

This is creepy.

I like taking online quizzes as stupid, time wasting fun, but the results of this quiz were a little too accurate for my tastes:




ColorQuiz.combuzzgirl took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Over-imaginative and given to fantasy or day-dream..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.




It's right on the money in regards to my "actual problem" and "stress sources." Yikes!

Also eerie is the fact that the first line of my online dating ad is "I daydream. A lot."

Strange, but true.

Why did you make me take that test? It hit toooo close to home. Scary. Like I'm being watched. I think I'll turn on another light.

uh, oh... now you guys really got me curious!

hahahaaaaaaaa get that from me?

No, stellina...I actually posted this a day before you!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link