« Home | Sony ad » | Football and French » | How to celebrate Independence Day » | A little too close to home... » | Pride bonus! » | Meme madness » | San Francisco Days » | Hope springs eternal » | Catrina & Me at the Dyke March » | Pride weekend » 

Saturday, July 08, 2006 

Rest in peace

Today was the first anniversary of my dog's death. To commemorate the event, my daughter and I rode our bikes up to the park and spread the remainder of his ashes.

Here is my favorite photo of my dear, sweet Mushdie, aka Peanut Head, Poo Poo Head, Mee-mush, Moody-Moo... Why is it that we never call pets or children what we actually named them?



I love you, I miss you.

What a great way to remember your dog by. I'm sure Mushdie would enjoy being in the park, running around.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link