« Home | It's Official! » | Cryptic » | My birthday gift to myself » | Good & Bad: A short list » | "...And, scene." » | Stunted » | Big girls don't cry » | Rest in peace » | Sony ad » | Football and French » 

Monday, August 14, 2006 

My new baby!

Isn't she beautiful?



She looks just like me, don't you think? Follow me, here... Black and yellow. Like a bee. What sound does a bee make? There ya go!

Congrats on your purchase! Where are you gonna ride it, now?

By the way, my bike looks quite different: it's white, a little heavy for a mountain bike, it has this sporty/casual look but still feminine, with a couple of big fat tires... uh, oh... sh@t, my bike looks just like me, too!!!

Gorgeous.

LOL, Tomate! I've been riding it all over, but I'm afraid to lock it up anywhere. Want to ride around Lake Merritt? I can BART it over this weekend. When are we gonna meet up with Manu?

How in the hell do you ride it with your butt a foot higher in the air than your hands?

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link