« Home | Lots of stuff » | Karma is a bitch » | Let the games begin » | My new baby! » | It's Official! » | Cryptic » | My birthday gift to myself » | Good & Bad: A short list » | "...And, scene." » | Stunted » 

Friday, September 08, 2006 

I know, I know

I went to the bbq (with my friend Catrina.) It was cool. As I was leaving G said "See? We can hang out." I said "No, I don't think we can." The end. Met some nice folks there, though. Really hit it off with Natalie and Nathan and was invited to another party the next day - which was also fun. Until Natalie started telling me about her experience sleeping with Greg (which I had suspected.) Oh yay...something to commiserate about. Ugh.

Anyway, the new job starts next week. It's all official. I got my "offer letter", signed it, and sent it back. I'm really employed.

Aie. Starting a new job can be a little difficult but remember, it gets better :-)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link