« Home | I know, I know » | Lots of stuff » | Karma is a bitch » | Let the games begin » | My new baby! » | It's Official! » | Cryptic » | My birthday gift to myself » | Good & Bad: A short list » | "...And, scene." » 

Saturday, September 09, 2006 

I miss this place

I really do. But I've been going through some ridiculous crap lately, and haven't really been in the headspace to write about it.

I'm still around though, reading your blogs and your comments (I'd missed you Michael!)

Hope you're all well.

We miss you when you're gone!

Personally, I think it's fine to blog when you feel like it and to leave it alone when you don't.

There is a time for writing at the computer, a time for going out and enjoying the nice weather, a time for frozen margaritas ;)

Ditto Tomate.

But Ditto a little stronger with MadameK. We miss you when you're gone!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link