« Home | So... » | Think of me... » | Baby? Boom! » | The "C" List » | I don't cook » | The Kool Keith/Dr. Octagon Show! » | So, it's been a year... » | The Answer is Four » | Ironically, I feel worthless... » | Not a "real" post... » 

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 

My sexual crime...


buzzgirl will go to jail for ...


Resisting arrest while having sex




'What sexual activity will you go to jail for?' at QuizUniverse.com

wait, does this have anything to do with your previous two posts?

Close, actually. Unfortunately. It's legal crap with someone I was having sex with...

ah. The problem with men is that they have a brain and a penis but only enough blood to run one...and we all know in which direction gravity pulls. I know a few Sicilians if you need a few legs broken.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link