« Home | Think of me... » | Baby? Boom! » | The "C" List » | I don't cook » | The Kool Keith/Dr. Octagon Show! » | So, it's been a year... » | The Answer is Four » | Ironically, I feel worthless... » | Not a "real" post... » | Last day of summer » 

Thursday, December 07, 2006 

So...

Thanks for the well wishes, but unfortunately they didn't work :(

Not to be a tease, but I just am not yet ready to talk about it yet. Too much anger and confusion to be coherent.

And Doc, I'll assume it's all the pregnacy hormones that are making you loopy, 'cause unless I was reincarnated as Mary recently, I am not preggo! Of course, to add insult to injury, I just started taking the pill again a few months ago, and haven't needed it in two. So now I have a daily reminder that I'm not having sex. Neat!

Sorry things didn't work out. I hope things go your way soon.

Well crap love. I better go beat those llamas for not doing their job.
If it would help, I could lend you the husband--he's French (!) (and he ain't ain't gettin none either at them moment) PLEASE TAKE HIM

I hope things iron themselves out soon.

Sometimes it's hard to write it down and send it out to the world... Trust me, I know how you feel...

Glad to have found your blog.

Lola

Take your time and most importantly, take care of yourself.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link