« Home | Baby? Boom! » | The "C" List » | I don't cook » | The Kool Keith/Dr. Octagon Show! » | So, it's been a year... » | The Answer is Four » | Ironically, I feel worthless... » | Not a "real" post... » | Last day of summer » | I hate clauses. » 

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 

Think of me...

Hey y'all.

I can't go into detail right now, but I need a favor. I need you all to think good thoughts/send positive vibes/pray for me today. At 9:00 my time (6:00pm in France) I'll be embroiled in something most unpleasant. I need all the help I can get.

I'll let you know what's going on (and the outcome) soon.

Thanks.

buzz...i'm sending all the positive thoughts i can your way right now. i hope you are okay. you are so often in my thoughts and i truly hope things are going better for you. i look forward to hearing about today's events. take care of yourself!

Hey girlie! I only just now read your post, so I'm thinking good thoughts for whatever happened. Can you feel my positive vibes? :) I hope everything's ok!!

i'm too late :( i hope all is well. praying for you anyway.

Prayers and good thoughts are being send your way this minute. A cute messenger should be at your doorstep very shortly

(Of course, I realize I'm late, but it's never too late for a little positive thinking and moral support, and even a little humor) :-)

Hi buzzgirl...I didn't read this till now, but still sending good thoughts from NYC. I hope everything is okay!

i'm tooo late tooo...sending belated gooodo thoughts and goooood vibes...hope all is well:)
bisous from skaneateles

sending retro-active Llama llamas

llama llama llama llama
llama llama llama llama

(my god hon, if you're about to come on here and tell us you're knocked up too I will fall the hell over)

Just read your post. Retroactive good thoughts, hope it all went well.

Radioactive thoughts, coming your way...

Oh wait.

Retroactive.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link