« Home | Cockblocked » | Dichoto "me" » | Gavin's sexual crime » | I couldn't last a week » | Brief surgery recap » | I'm going under the knife today » | It was for a good cause » | I know it's old... » | This is me » | Get lost! » 

Tuesday, February 06, 2007 

Hi Jeff!

A few months ago I was sitting in my neighborhood bar talking to another regular patron. Somehow the fact that I had a blog came up. I steadfastly refused to give him the URL, but he said he could probably find it, no problem. I was unconvinced. I mean, it's not like I use my real name or anything.

Well. Thanks to the handy, dandy Sitemeter, I've just learned that someone from the nonprofit organization he works for spent a bit of time here today.

Dammit! How the hell did you find me? (Tell me in the comments) You're the only person I know in real life who has read this (just in time for my Slut Chronicles, too. Neat!)

I suppose I owe you a drink... once I can walk over to the bar again.

No seriously---how did he find you? I bet its not as difficult as we think.

I got cyber stalked last week by a family member who I haven't talked to in like 10 years.

Anything's possible.

There goes all my voyeuristic fun. It was on this computer at home that I found you, not at work. Honestly, I can't remember exactly how I found it but you gave me some clues I think. I think somebody had linked to you or something. It did take at least 25 minutes though. I think the only time I talked to you after that was Halloween and I wasn't about to tell you how I found your slutty blog with your daughter present.

The holidays sort of came and I almost forgot about it until I saw you driving the other day.

That whole scene in the Marina sounds pretty seedy, man. Naked IT guys, 20 questions, I mean really. But then I've read the archives...

Ha ha! Smartypants. I was probably drunk when I gave you the clues...

I think I was very excited that Gridskipper had linked to me.

I haven't been in since Halloween because I've been involved in some crazy shit with that guy, and now with the surgery, I'm pretty immobile. Plus all the sex. Between work and sex I have no time for the Latin.

Hopefully, I'll see you soon. Say hi to Tara for me.

Yes, it was Gridskipper and the fact that you had been to Paris I think.

Anyhow, hope your injury gets well soon.

I can't keep a secret at all so either I don't talk about it or I tell. I'm bad that way; especially when it comes to my close friends.

Hmmm. I've never had anyone track me down yet. At least to my knowledge. And may it never happen.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link