« Home | It's all good for now » | Back to court today... » | Thank you » | I know I've asked before... » | Holy Shit » | "I need to get my drink on" » | Remiss » | Baby, it's hot outside... » | I have accomplished nothing » | Hi Jeff! » 

Sunday, June 24, 2007 

Happy Pride 2007!

Here's me rocking the corset at the Dyke March:



After meeting up (and losing) friends in the huge crowd, I hopped on BART to attend Dagny's birthday party. Damn, that woman can cook! Frankly, it's a good thing I was still wearing the corset because it prevented me from overeating too much! Not to mention the white sangria. It was soooo good, and because of all the fruit in it, you could talk yourself into thinking it was a healthy alternative to the hard liquour - that is until you notice that just because it tastes likes juice doesn't mean it won't knock you on your ass. Ah, well.

Tomorrow is the meetup of Bay Area lovers of Paris Daily Photo. Eric is in town visiting from Paris, and a group is getting together to welcome him and thank him for the lovely shots of the City of Lights that he provides us each day.

This happens after the Pride Parade and Celebration, of course. My friend C will be riding with the Women's Motorcycle Contingent a/k/a "Dykes on Bikes" for the first time this year. Supposedly. They're supposed to be there at 8:00am to line up because they kick off the parade. When last I saw her at the Dyke March, she was more than a little tipsy... we'll see if she makes it.

Happy Pride, y'all.

You look amazing!!!!

Damn Girl, you look hot.

Glad you had a good time. One thing though. You can't see the boots in the photo. Your readers really deserve to see the boots as well.

Thanks Aloha Pineapple and Chantel!

Where have you been Aloha? Actually, I know... been checking out your flickr - but I miss your blog and hearing about your travel adventures.

Dagny - I actually wasn't wearing the boots in this photo, just tennis shoes. I could not have worn those boots all day!

You look fabbo! Glad you had a good time and that things are good for now. Take care out there!

That was an amazing outfit, but I did wonder if you wore those boots all day. It was great to meet you at Dagny's party.

SEXY!! What a great photo, Buzzgirl! I love the corset...it was made for you.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link