« Home | The best 5 seconds ever! » | Happy Pride 2007! » | It's all good for now » | Back to court today... » | Thank you » | I know I've asked before... » | Holy Shit » | "I need to get my drink on" » | Remiss » | Baby, it's hot outside... » 

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 

Now's as good a time as ever...

To say goodbye. I honestly don't know for how long.

I have a life (well, kind of) outside of what I reveal here on the blog, and unfortunately that life is currently out of control. Some of it, admittedly is my fault. Most of it isn't. Alas.

I have enjoyed my time here and the relationships I've made with many of you.

My thoughts are with all the new moms, the fellow Paris lovers, expats and others I've come to read and "know" over the past year and a half.

Please think good thoughts for me, too.

Sincerely et grosses bises,

buzzgirl

But there still will be one hell of a birthday bash? Right? Right?

We must talk some more this week because I still like to hope that there is a way around all of this ugly mess.

I hope everything turns out ok! Is it really goodbye or just à bientot? Take care of you!

gros bisous!

Shhhhh. Do you hear that?

It's the sound of my heart shattering into a million tiny pieces.

I feel like the time in 9th grade when Jason Buckley dumped me on Valentine's day.

*deep sigh* I refuse to say goodbye....hurts too much.

No!! You can't go anywhere!

Here's hoping this is just a temporary hiatus...

Really? For good?! A hiatus is one thing but leaving for good? Don't you think that being able to vent your frustrations and having a sounding board for the madness in your life is a good thing? I mean, that doesn't require full disclosure necessarily. Sometimes even in abstract ways you can express what you are going through. And that release is extremely beneficial.

There are many of us "out here" that do care about you and want to be "here" for you, even in this seemingly limited capacity. I know you need to do what is best for you but make sure that it is best for you and not a misdirected absolution. You are a great person, regardless of what is going on in your life.

Of course, you always have my best wishes and I understand that you need to do what you need to do. And I will continue to check in here and hope for your return. Not for selfish reasons. But because I care.

I can't say I'm completely surprised with your decision. Do whatever you think is best for you! And if you want to talk or hang out, well, you know where to find me :D

I'm sad to hear that! But I support your decision. And I hope you return to blogging whenever you're ready.

Take care, and I hope everything is okay. All of us are here for you - remember that!

Much love... etiher way...

Sending you good vibes and wishing you luck and strength.

As they say in Paris, bon courage.

"me" was chezthompson by the way. . . I had no idea that account was still active!

Best wishes, buzzgirl - I hope to see you again before too long!

Wow, must be some heavy stuff if you're saying "goodbye". I do hope that things get better and that we see you hear again before too long. I love your sense of humour and certainly that has gotten you through a lot of stuff. I'll just say a bientot for now.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link