« Home | Wear your helmet, Dumbass! » | Buzzgirl tries not to freak out. » | Buzzgirl is in a (gulp) relationship. » | This is the big one » | Birthday! » | Now's as good a time as ever... » | The best 5 seconds ever! » | Happy Pride 2007! » | It's all good for now » | Back to court today... » 

Monday, December 31, 2007 

Happy New Year!

I generally hate NYE.

I am, however, looking forward to 2008 with my nerd boy. It's going well with us.

You can listen to him from 7:00 to 9:30 (Pacific Time) as he does a dj shift tonight. Listen here.

Here's to a safe, happy 2008 to you all.

Happy, healthy, wealthy new year!

Hi, Buzzgirl! Wishing you a wonderful 2008 as well!

Hey B-Girl

Happy to see you well and posting again. Happy New Year

Bitch Who Blogs (I cannot figure out how to be anything but my blogger ID with comments these days)

Wow, I just thought I'd pop over to see what you were up to with the blog and see that so much has happened since you said "goodbye". Glad to hear the good news with nerd boy. You deserve it!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link