« Home | I can't stop laughing at this » | Win (maybe)! » | You Can't Afford Me » | I am officially... » | Happy New Year! » | Wear your helmet, Dumbass! » | Buzzgirl tries not to freak out. » | Buzzgirl is in a (gulp) relationship. » | This is the big one » | Birthday! » 

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 

I am an 80s music idiot savant

I was Righteous!
I scored 100% on the
Take the 80s quizby SheGoddess: Quick Weight Loss

I'll be posting my results tomorrow. But as a preview, I must admit that I do own all of the songs in the quiz -- mostly on the vinyl purchased back in the day.

Thanks for the fun quiz Buzzgirl! I scored 85/100, so I'd say was completely corrupted by this music in my prime listening years. All my correct answers I got in about 5 notes, which is even more pathetic! Hope to see you again soon!!

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link