« Home | Coming Clean Part I » | More funny » | I am an 80s music idiot savant » | I can't stop laughing at this » | Win (maybe)! » | You Can't Afford Me » | I am officially... » | Happy New Year! » | Wear your helmet, Dumbass! » | Buzzgirl tries not to freak out. » 

Friday, July 18, 2008 

I know I owe an explanation

And I SWEAR I'll spill the beans soon, but I just want to know if anyone is in town for BlogHer. If so, let me know. I live here in San Francisco, and would love to hang out with you.

Unrelated aside: I'm in a coffee shop, and some guy just walked in. He's wearing so much cologne I just got an instant headache. Ugh.

Damn...I just discovered your blog and started reading it with march, now I really wonder why you "suddenly" stopped posting and I definitely want to know what's next... To start with : Are you all right ?

If yes I demand more funny pics ;-)(the peep show was just hilarious !)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link