« Home | What You've All Been Waiting For (sarcasm) » | I don't have any judgement about who anyone has co... » | Oy! It Would Kill You to Visit Your Bubbe? » | I know I owe an explanation » | Coming Clean Part I » | More funny » | I am an 80s music idiot savant » | I can't stop laughing at this » | Win (maybe)! » | You Can't Afford Me » 

Sunday, June 21, 2009 

Cool or Creepy?

I have found two profiles on Facebook and while I really want to contact these people, I am unaware of the creep factor, and don't want to come off as a stalkery asshole.

Person one is Scottie.

Person two is someone I met recently. We hit it off and spent a lot of time talking and flirting (I think - god knows I'm so bad at it and can barely recognize it when someone else is doing it). We even told each other "Hey, maybe I'll run into you at [bar], or at [specific event]." But this is where it gets tricky: we didn't exchange full names, and I had to do some serious research to get the name and find them on FB.

So what do you think? Would it be too weird to contact either of these folks? How would you feel about it? I really need your feedback. Let me know in the comments.

Also, if you want to be my FB friend (and I actually, like, know you), let me know via email.

Gracias, merci, grazie, salamat, danke, etc.

I'd go with person one. And person two as well if you might have a mutual friend.

....Do you need a mutual friend?

Agree with Doc.

However for number two...Depending on their personality they MAY be flattered that you went out of your way to find them instead of thinking of you as a stalker. Hmm. Your call on that one.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link