« Home | Cool or Creepy? » | What You've All Been Waiting For (sarcasm) » | I don't have any judgement about who anyone has co... » | Oy! It Would Kill You to Visit Your Bubbe? » | I know I owe an explanation » | Coming Clean Part I » | More funny » | I am an 80s music idiot savant » | I can't stop laughing at this » | Win (maybe)! » 

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 

Il ne m'aime pas

Scottie blew me off, and I chickened out on contacting person number two. And so it goes with social networking, I guess.

You know...it is really a big deal. If he was a nice guy he wouldn't have blown you off. So, it is good that you know that now and you have to understand it is HIM not you.

I have a love hate relationship with social networking.

I meant it is NOT really a big deal. What a time for a typo. Merde. :)

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link