« Home | Il ne m'aime pas » | Cool or Creepy? » | What You've All Been Waiting For (sarcasm) » | I don't have any judgement about who anyone has co... » | Oy! It Would Kill You to Visit Your Bubbe? » | I know I owe an explanation » | Coming Clean Part I » | More funny » | I am an 80s music idiot savant » | I can't stop laughing at this » 

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 

Just popping in...

So, Scottie and I are FB friends. I'm happy to report that he is fine and well and soon to be a father! Of course, I think he should have knocked me up: I have a proven track record of producing cute kids. :)

I sent the crush a message that wasn't answered for over a week. In the meantime, I had run into this person and this person's girlfriend at the park...awkward. Oh, well. I suppose I'm really just looking for a distraction - when, in fact, I should be looking for a job.

Oh! I did have sex (yes, with another person, thankyouverymuch). I'd met him last September, and we went out last Thursday. He's a nice guy, but he left the next day for LA, so... WHATEVER!! The important thing is that he is the first person I've had sex with, er, intercourse with since the break-up over a year ago. No worries - you never really forget. It was like riding a bike. A girthy bike. Is that even a word? It should be.

Anyhoo: I love this picture:



Later.

Links to this post

Create a Link