« Home | Shawn » | It's that time again... » | Bitchface » | Just popping in... » | Il ne m'aime pas » | Cool or Creepy? » | What You've All Been Waiting For (sarcasm) » | I don't have any judgement about who anyone has co... » | Oy! It Would Kill You to Visit Your Bubbe? » | I know I owe an explanation » 

Saturday, September 11, 2010 

Buzzgirl is NOT 17 years old

So, can someone explain to me how I ended up making out in the backseat of a car last night? I mean come on.

Granted, the guy is cute, nice, and I hate to even mention this, but it's true, RICH, but seriously, people. What the hell?

This is someone I went out with once last year, but he was too nice for me, I guess. I was more interested in the guy who was treating me like crap at the time (recurring theme for me). We met for coffee, he took me to lunch, and walking back to his car, we walked by a shoe store. When he asked if I was obsessed with shoes like most other women, I admitted a certain...fondness. We went in, he bought me some shoes, and I never called him again. Classy, no?

Anyway, I saw his old email in my inbox yesterday (note to self: clean inbox more frequently). I sent him a message that literally said "I want you to take me out." After the initial "Do I know you?" reply, because, yeah, it had been a year, he said "What about tonight?" and suggested a restaurant.

He picked me up, we went to dinner, then when he pulled up to my place afterward, he took my hand and said he didn't want to say goodnight yet. (At this point I should mention that it was just after 10:00pm, and he had a flight to Memphis this morning for work, and he looked exhausted.) So we went to a bar. Actually, we went to a couple of bars. We left the first one because it was too crowded. When we were seated at the second one, we talked, laughed, etc. It was pretty loud, so when he leaned in toward me, I thought he was going to say something, so I turned my head - which is why our first kiss was his mouth to my ear. After much laughter and apologizing on my part, we got it figured out. So, we're making out AT THE BAR, and the bartender gives us the "Get a room" look. So we leave. We get in his car, and he's taking me home, when I suggest we pull over and make out. Which we did.

The truly ridiculous part of this story is that HE stopped it before we were completely naked. When I asked him why, he said "Because we are responsible adults." Which made me laugh so hard, I snorted.

So, he took me home, left for Tennessee this morning, and I won't see him again until next week. It was fun. Admittedly juvenile, but fun nonetheless.

One thing though: when I made out in cars as a teen, not once was it in the back of a brand new Mercedes...so, yeah. Upgrade.

UPGRADES! Hell ya!
Welcome back. And hon, you ARE 17, just with a couple of years of experience. So many of us would love to make out in the back of a car just to feel like we've got it still. The old and mundane is killing me inside...

Do you think there's a reason my word verification is "gangsta"?

And about damn time you got back! You've been missed!

You know, it's a grass is greener kind of thing, I guess. I would LOVE the stability of "the old and mundane" right about now.

And obviously blogger is now tailoring it's word verifications based on user. It recognized you as an OG, yo.

Stability: Yes
Married sex: NO!

and now: sultries

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! ;)

The difference between you and me is that you went to make out in the back of the car whereas I would have made him pop the hood to have a look at all the goodies under there... I'm certifiably non-datable.

Welcome back ;)

:D :D :D

Welcome back, Buzz. :D

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link