« Home | Win Some, Lose Some » | Why, yes. It is exhausting... » | COMES THE DAWN After awhile you learn the subtle ... » | He's Back » | Backsliding » | Buzzgirl is NOT 17 years old » | Shawn » | It's that time again... » | Bitchface » | Just popping in... » 

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 

Some advice?

So, as we've established (and as is the subtitle of this blog) I am a social retard. I've had few serious relationships and I just don't know how to act on a date.

I had lunch with BB today. When I got into the car, he didn't lean over to kiss me, which I thought was weird. When we got to the place, it was fine. The food was good, the conversation interesting, etc. Then he drove me home and returned to his office. There was a quick kiss before I got out of the car, and mention of talking soon, and then that was it.

Here's the deal: I have no idea what we're doing. Are we dating? Should I assume he likes me? Should I ask him? I really have absolutely no idea. Maybe I should just wait to see if I ever hear from him again. If I don't, then I guess my questions will be answered.

It's just so odd to me that things got so amorous on our second date, and there's been no mention made of it since. Or any other attempt for that matter.

So weird. What should I do?

Links to this post

Create a Link