« Home | COMES THE DAWN After awhile you learn the subtle ... » | He's Back » | Backsliding » | Buzzgirl is NOT 17 years old » | Shawn » | It's that time again... » | Bitchface » | Just popping in... » | Il ne m'aime pas » | Cool or Creepy? » 

Sunday, September 19, 2010 

Why, yes. It is exhausting...

...To be this much of a drama queen. I'm wearing myself out.

BB just dropped me at home. We went to dinner, then for a long walk. It was very nice. He's very tall, so our holding hands was a little awkward at first, but we got the hang of it.

We stopped in a small park and kissed as we sat on the lone bench. Pretty chaste stuff, considering how our last date ended.

We have plans for lunch tomorrow. There's a place in Oakland he wants to try.

Like I said: it was very nice. And now I can go to sleep.

So romantic.

Post a Comment

Links to this post

Create a Link