« Home | Hot in the City » | Our time is coming to an end » | Happy(ish) Birthday » | You know it's bad when... » | Well, yes. As Doc called it in the comments of th... » | A Chat with BB » | Some advice? » | Win Some, Lose Some » | Why, yes. It is exhausting... » | COMES THE DAWN After awhile you learn the subtle ... » 

Friday, May 25, 2012 

Misery

He can't (or won't) give me what I want, so he insists upon buying me crap I neither want, nor need.

When he leaves in a month, maybe I'll regain my life - or at least some semblance of sanity. Maybe.

I'm not sure why he lies to me so much. About stupid things. I'm pretty much the last person he needs to lie to, but I'm glad I'm not falling for his lines (anymore), at least.

I have interviews coming up with Make-A-Wish, and a local humane society. Hopefully something will pan out. I'm not excited about either job, but will obviously take one, if offered.

I'm pretty miserable, overall. I hope it doesn't show in my interviews.

Links to this post

Create a Link